The long-term economic benefits associated with governments engaging PN Solar for solar panel manufacturing not only include enhanced power generation capabilities, they also include other benefits for their citizens.
Direct in-country PN Solar solar panel manufacturing facilities create stable, long-term jobs that employees can retire from. Potential jobs include:
- Project Development (Consulting, Site Preparation, Construction)
- Operations & Maintenance
- Assembly Line Personnel
- Technicians, Operators, Linemen, etc.
- Executive and Administrative Staff
- Accounting Staff
- Research and Development (including wind technology and water purification technology) Staff
- Cafeteria Staff
- IT Staff
- Sales and Marketing Staff
Indirect employment opportunities, including:
- Local consulting in engineering, financial, research, etc.
- Local manufacturers and suppliers of components
- Transportation of materials and finished goods
Additional benefits include:
- In-country PN Solar manufacturing plants facilitate international trade of solar panels and reduces reliance on imported solar panels
- Countries with PN Solar facilities will gain hi-tech images and brands since the manufactured PV solar panels will be used to provide electricity to other countries and improve their economies.
- Export of solar panels enables governments to generate additional revenue